- About Us
- Our Products
- All Products
- Onsite Training
- Public Courses
- Online Courses
- Course Content to License
- Course Content to Buy
- 1-Day Corporate Training
- 2-Day Sales Training
- Outsource L&D
- PowerRecruit (Advanced Consultant Training)
- Coaching & Mentoring
- On The Bookshelf
- The Induction - Two Day Workshop
- The Mission - One Day Executive Search Workshop
- Our Clients
- Recruiter Blog
- Contact Us
Online Courses (e-nduction)
Three industry leaders have partnered to create a course which meets the needs of both the recruitment industry and individuals keen start a recruitment career.
Recruitment Academy’s recent partnership with the RCSA and Learning Seat has led to the development of the first online recruitment induction course which provides an interactive and stimulating style of learning and is now live and available.
- New consultants who complete the five modules are then eligible to apply to the RCSA to become an Accredited Professional Recruiter, RCSA – which is the recognised benchmark for professionals in the industry.
- The course is made up of five modules which cover all key aspects that make a successful Recruitment Consultant including understanding the Industry and your role as a recruiter, sourcing business and working effectively with clients (sales), telemarketing skills, handling objections, client visit scenarios, floating, ad chase, how to run an effective recruitment process, taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, interviewing, candidate care, reference checking, giving feedback, managing your desk, time management, motivation, commercial acumen, conflict resolution, negotiation and leadership skills the importance of sales and people skills - right down to details such as terminology and privacy obligations and the Code for Professional Practice is a compulsory element (at a pace appropriate to your own style).
- RCSA Members have indicated that they want greater accessibility to training programs and to a larger pool of up-skilled entrants to the industry
- What used to be a four-day program out of the office, no longer requires consultants to leave their desks. It can be completed in a way that fits in around work and personal commitments (It is the complete version of Recruitment Academy’s acclaimed Induction). -The course can be accessed from the RCSA, Recruitment Academy or Learning Seat websites or click below -E-nduction attracts 25 points towards the Industries Accreditation program (MRCSA).
Duration: 6 hours
RCSA member price: $550.00
Once you have completed e-nduction you can then search for industry positions on Recruit Me Now a Recruitment Academy division which is the only exclusive recruiter job board or even better complete your profile on Recruit Me Now as a contractor to be and have recruiters apply to you. By registering your profile with Recruit Me Now online, you open yourself up to a myriad of possibilities from unlimited potential employers who browse the site looking for the best recruitment professional for their job vacancies usually before they advertise the position.
Simply by registering your profile, you can sit back without worrying about missing job ads, concentrate on your current job and let employers come to you. As a user of Recruit Me Now, you will also have the ability to hide your profile from any employers and activate what you deem appropriate within your profile set up.