- About Us
- Our Products
- All Products
- Onsite Training
- Public Courses
- Online Courses
- Course Content to License
- Course Content to Buy
- 1-Day Corporate Training
- 2-Day Sales Training
- Outsource L&D
- PowerRecruit (Advanced Consultant Training)
- Coaching & Mentoring
- On The Bookshelf
- The Induction - Two Day Workshop
- The Mission - One Day Executive Search Workshop
- Our Clients
- Recruiter Blog
- Contact Us
On The Bookshelf
You know what it’s like. As recruiters we are always being asked for our advice whether it be by our clients, our candidates and yes … even by our colleagues sitting alongside us. Why does everybody expect us to have all the answers?
Wouldn’t it be great to have an on-line reference library that’s updated regularly with books and feature articles allowing you to access information containing career tips, recruitment strategies, advice to candidates and clients, as well as blog postings targeted primarily at those either looking for a new job or a complete change in their career?
Recruitment Academy’s Head of Learning and Development, Paul Slezak, is also an author and regular journalist for some of the industry’s leading print and on-line publications.
The resource library is continually being updated but some of the key topics covered include:
- How to create a lasting first impression
- Dealing with your referees
- How to improve your skills through learning and development
- The perils and potential of social networking - Interview preparation
- How to articulate your skills and competencies
- Handling rejection and objections throughout the recruitment process
So next time a client, candidate, or colleague asks you for some recruitment or industry related advice, at least you can rely on Recruitment Academy to help point you in the right direction. For further information contact Recruitment Academy today on 1300 729 249.